Monday 9 April 2018

I NEED HELP WITH TIME MANAGEMENT



Hello Everyone,

I know you missed me. The feeling is indeed mutual. I know that I have truly not been keeping up with the promises I had made at the beginning of this year and I am as disappointed as you are that I haven't met up to the expectations that we all have had on this blog.

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!

But let's be honest.



Truthfully, I have been struggling a lot recently.

I have been struggling on building and adhering to an effective timetable that helps me maintain a good work-life balance. Last year, I was giving 110% to my work and I realized I wasn't spending enough time around my family, particularly my old man. I deem it extremely vital that I spend enough time with my parents, because even if I make all the money in the world, without a strong family unit supporting and guiding each other, I would still not be happy.

 This year, I feel as though that I give just about 75%  of myself to my work. Although I feel like I spend more time around my parents, I still feel I am not maximizing the time I have available.


I need your help!


CAN SOMEONE DRAW ME A UP A DAILY (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) SCHEDULE THAT GIVES ME COMMENSURATE TIME FOR THIS ACTIVITIES

1. 8HRS OF WORK
2. 4HRS OF BLOGGING
3 2HRS OF READING
4. 2HRS OF FAMILY TIME
5. TWO HRS OF CHURCH TIME (6PM TO 8PM) DAILY
6. 30 MINS OF PRIVATE WORSHIP
7. 30 MINS OF FAMILY PRAYER
8. 1HR OF DAILY CHORES


I am sure I would not be the only person to benefit from an expert's opinion on how to best manage my time. My readers would too.

Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below or email us directly at hubbon.ng@gmail.com or reach out to us on WhatsApp at 080HubbonNG.

We would share your responses in a follow up post to this.

Readers, I want to hear your thoughts about how to be an effective time manager.


Don't forget that if you need any deliveries done for you today. You can easily book them on HubbonNG.com or call us or chat us up on WhatsApp through our helpline 080HubbonNG.

Best regards,

Ejieji Munachiso

Most Viewed Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *