Sunday 12 November 2017

#MondayMotivation : The GaryVee Way


Good morning Everyone,

I really do not have anything to motivate you guys because I personally feel that the ginger ought to be internal. Self-motivated Entrepreneurs are who I look up to and to be honest it sort of characterizes the African Entrepreneur. There is literally no reason for you to believe amidst the struggles and challenges on our continent that we can offer a product or a service that people would exchange its perceived value for money. It is hard stuff and it is difficult to grow that.

I personally get motivated by Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO Vaynermedia who runs a popular YouTube channel called Ask GaryVee or most popularly know as GaryVee. I am literally subscribed to him on all the social media platforms that I am on because he has this raw, unique way of telling Entrepreneurs to be more involved in the moment, in enjoying the process of hard work as opposed to getting all up in the big picture and not appreciate the small things and the growth process.

Despite the fact that I do not have punchlines to give you guys. I suggest you all check out his YouTube channel here. It would definitely be beneficial that you add him up on Snapchat for that New week buzz that Entrepreneurs thrive on to make things work.

This is a major video I continuously love to watch and I know it would inspire a number of you.

Click below!

Click here for motivation video

Best regards,

Ejieji Muna
(HubbonNG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *